ANY REDISTRIBUTION OR REPRODUCTION OF PART OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS IN ANY FORM IS PROHIBITED OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING:
- you may print or download content for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may use a single image from the site if you are writing about something that you saw here and are linking back to the original location. Please write to us if you’d like to do more than that.
- you may link to a document that is hosted on our server, but please include an attribution to Sew4Pleasure with the link.
- you may share the content in social media as long as it links back to the original post.
You may not, except with our express written permission, print, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. For example, you may not:
- copy any of our content pages.
- reproduce our tutorials and post them on your site.
- print our PDFs and distribute copies to your sewing students or guild.
- use our content in books or magazines.
TUTORIALS WRITTEN BY THIRD PARTIES FOR SEW4PLEASURE
Sew4Pleasure regularly commissions non-employees to write tutorials, sewing guides, reviews and other content for our blog. When we do this, we agree with the authors that:
- the content is unique. It has not been published on another blog, in a book, in a magazine or any other medium before.
- the content is their own. It has not been copied from other copyrighted materials.
- they will not republish the content on their own blog, in a magazine, book or any other medium without getting our permission first.
- we will not republish the content in any form than that for which it was originally commissioned (usually a blog post) without getting the permission of the author.
- when both parties (Sew4Pleasure and the author) agree to republish the content, attribution shall be given to both the author and Sew4Pleasure.
If you are in doubt about whether or not you can use our content, please contact us. If you would like permission to use commissioned content, please contact us and we will get in touch with the author.
Sew4Pleasure utilizes affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various products that we recommend and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. We have chosen to only recommend products in our articles that we use or have thoroughly researched. Your trust and our on-line credibility means a lot to us. Sew4Pleasure reach is growing everyday, and many of you come here for advice, help and support, therefore we take our responsibility as an affiliate very seriously.
Occasionally, Sew4Pleasure features sponsored posts in collaboration with brands that are a natural fit with the aesthetic and culture of this site. We always disclose a sponsorship in the post so you know what the deal is, and we promise that sponsored posts aren’t throwaways in-fact, these posts are normally combined with a special project that utilizes the product. Our goal is to provide you with information, inspiration and education.
THIRD-PARTY & SPONSOR ADS
Some text and image ads that appear in the right column of this blog are third party and sponsor ads. We do not personally endorse the products and services advertised in these ads. These companies are not affiliated with sew4pleasure.com.
If you have questions about any affiliations on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to clarify or provide additional information if necessary.